วันจันทร์ที่ 2 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Action Figure Rap Battle 4

[John Cena] Yo this is john cena representin boston, mass. I hope your ready jeff, to have my foot in your ass You think u can come and just steal the mic. You beaten me is a joke so go take a hike OMG its jeff hardy the dare devil himself Vince realized u suck, so he put you on the shelf Nobody cares about u jeff, so just give it up Ill grind u into meat and serve u in a cup U keep reaching for that brass ring, and Im sure ull get it When wrestling is dead and forgotten 24/7 Yo you cant see me, unlike u Im not a clutz got a problem with me then, u can suck on deez nuts!!!! [Jeff Hardy] Hey its john cena give him a round of applause He thinks he can be funny to make up for no balls Yeah Im no stranger when it comes to a mic I record rock music and u rap to ur bike Yeah Im the dare devil to get that ring of brass And he put me on the shelf so I can swanton ur ass Ill never give up wrestling, cause these lovely fans care The fans dont like u, cause u shave ur legs with nair I will keep reaching for the brass ring G I cant see u, bitch You cant see Me Suck on deez nutz? Yeah ur very mature Well, uh, uh, uh, boom. lol



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tpqf-CXEsE&hl=en

wwe action figures john cena action figure ringside collectibles

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น