วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Smackdown Wrestling Premier Part 3 amount stop motion

Part 3 to Smackdown Wrestling Premier has an amazing fatal 4 way match between Y2J Chris Jericho, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison and The Enigma Jeff Hardy..... Who will win? Watch to find out what happens now and remember to give me some feedback at the end of the video!!!! EDIT: Im sorry if my hand shows 2 or 3 times in the video, i mean I had to do really complicated string movements and it was almost impossible to get no frames with hands on it. I hope you enjoy the rest of it though. If you have also noticed, i have changed my arena and put the crowd in front of the ring instead of next to it and put my stage the opposite side, just so you know



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXJvtwz6vOA&hl=en

boba fett kids costumes wwe action figures wwf wrestling action figures

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น