วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 24 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Triple H 'My Time' Titantron Video with Action Figures

A short history of the Triple H action figures from Jakks Pacific in the form of HHH's 'My Time' Titantron Entrance Video. OK, so there's really only, like, 7 different HHH figures. Maybe not so much a history as more of a sampling. Enjoy! And for those of you wanting the lyrics to this song: One two, this on? Hah Yo Jimmy, hit me with that Triple H (ha ha ha ha ha ha) Yeah, you let that music keep playin', Mr. Dunn Yo, tell me whose time it is now You don't know what trouble is! It's our time Yo, here comes trouble! Not gonna listen to anybody Tell me who and what to be Not tryin' to be like anybody Tired of playin make believe Cause I lead the blind And the blind lead the blind My time!Our time!My time is time My time!Our time!My time! We're not lookin' back, we've had enough You don't know what trouble is With The games, politics, sissy toughs one time All these fools, stupid rules (Yo, I've had enough of this) All your stupid rules! Yo, you keep your finger off the switch, Dunn All your stupid rules! Don't you understand your own dillusion? (All your stupid rules!) Or don't you understand your own confusion? (All your stupid rules!) Make up a fanstasy in your little mind Follow the leader, let the blind lead the blind (All your stupid rules!) Follow the leader, let the blind lead the blind Yeah... yeah... Yo, the years went by, lived your lies The marks, the suits, McMahon Give us a show, we'll give ya nothin' The smart one, the mellow one, the easy one Well it's our ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdrwM6my7fg&hl=en

mezco action figures

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น